DOUGH PIZZERIA NAPOLETANA - MEET OUR TEAM
DOUG HORN BIO
Doug started in the Food & Beverage Industry when he was 16, dishwashing, bussing, waiting tables, catering and cooking. He worked in many cities in hotels, delis, coffee houses and fine-dining restaurants. In 1990, Doug decided to go to the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York. Two years later, upon graduating, he went back to the restaurant industry, this time working the front of the house in several management positions. A few years later he got the Pizza bug! He worked in several Pizzerias before branching out on his own. In November of 2007, Doug and his wife, Lori, opened Dough Pizzeria Napoletana, in San Antonio, TX.
If Doug wasn't a Pizza guy, he would:
- Be a professional Blues guitarist
- Surf all summer
- Ski all winter
- Flip houses
- Become an Architect
- Hang out with his English Bulldog, Sparcs!
- Travel and eat, especially in Italy and Asia
- Learn to cook Vietnamese and Thai food
In The News
DOUGH Pizzeria San Antonio, will be closed on Memorial Day.
HOLIDAY HOURS for San Antonio and Dallas
- DOUGH Pizzeria, San Antonio & Dallas, will be CLOSED on Memorial Day.
- DOUGH Pizzeria Napoletana Wins Dallas-Fort Worth’s Favorite Pizza Place
February 28, 2013 - DOUGH Pizzeria Napoletana Wins Dallas-Fort Worth’s Favorite Pizza Place
- Dough Pizzeria San Antonio - New Sunday Hours
Starting Sunday, Feb. 24 Dough San Antonio location will be opened on Sundays from 12 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Food Network - Dough Pulled Prosciutto Pizza
See if you can make this yourself.
- GREAT NEWS FOR DOUGH San Antonio!! We have officially taken over the space next door and are in the process of re-constructing that area. We will be adding a wine bar, expanding the kitchen and adding more seating. Dough will be opened throughout this process and we hope that everyone will stop by, enjoy some pizza and see the expansion in progress!